Here’s what people are asking.
Yes. We do all of our own in house manufacturing. All of our Carnival Games and Funhouse Mirrors are made to order.
Below is a link to our most popular games. The game’s popularity are listed based on sales. Each game also has a ranking on each product page based on it’s listing category. …..Hope This Helps!
We do not manufacture custom games for customers
We do offer quantity price breaks on many items. The quantity discounts are displayed on our product pages. If you do not see quantity pricing on a particular item then there is no further discount. You may mix and match items for quantity discounts as they apply to each qualifying category.
Online orders have no minimum. We sell our merchandise in multiples of the minimum quantity shown.
Online Ordering- Enter your quantity and click “Add to Cart” (please note we do not sell less than the minimum quantity if shown). When you are finished ordering click on “Check Out”. You will be asked for information for shipping purposes. There is no minimum for online orders.
This does not apply to you if you are located outside the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. There are two ways to place a tax exempt order for those organizations that qualify. The first is to phone in you order and we will tell you the required documents you need to email us. The second is to set up an online account on our website. Once you set up your account give us a call so we can tell you the required documents you need to email us. Once we receive the tax exempt documents we will activate your account so your shopping cart will not calculate sales tax. You will be able to place tax exempt orders on our website once you have logged into your account. This option will expire in one year and you will have to update your tax exempt info every year. Both ordering options will require the completion of a PA REV:1220 tax exempt form. See below for links.
We do not ship COD.
We do not rent
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and wire transfers (additional fees required).
We do not accept Purchase Orders.
No, we do not fill out W-9 forms. The IRS requires W-9 forms for independent contractors that are sole proprietors or LLC’s. We are none of those. We are a manufacturer as well as a corporation and are exempt from W-9 and 1099 forms from the IRS. We value our Federal ID number in the same way an individual values his or her Social Security number. In a world of cyber theft we only give out that information when required to and in accordance with State and Federal Law.
All in stock orders ship in 1 to 2 business days from your order date. This applies to items that are in stock at the time you place your order. If you have a specific time you need your order please call us at 570-461-3000 and we will make every effort to get your order to you when you need it.
We have a built in shipping calculator in our Shopping Cart. Add the items to your cart and enter the destination zip code and click “calculate shipping”. You will receive real time shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the products in your shopping cart. From there you will be able to select your shipping options. Ex…. Ground, 3 Day Select. 2nd Day, Overnight, etc. This is a great way to get a quick shipping quote if your browsing our site during non business hours.
Keep in mind our games are manufactured for the carnival industry and some are very large and heavy. They are not small toy games that you will find on Amazon or Ebay. Although we do try to manufacture our games to break down for shipping to reduce cost, it is not always possible for all games to be built that way
Here are a couple of options to reduce shipping cost for games and other large items
- Try to order games or mirrors that are not marked “Ships in Oversized Box” or “Ships in 2 Boxes”. I know this will be difficult because a lot of our coolest games are very large.
Examples of items that are expensive to ship:
- Large Games
- 6′ Funhouse Mirrors
- Bushel Baskets(Oversized Box)
- Cases of plastic ivy bowls
- All Carnival Plush
- If ordering multiple games or mirrors totaling over 200 pounds give us a call to get a LTL truck shipping rate rather than using UPS. In many case this can be a cheaper alternative because multiple games can be shipped on a single pallet rather than individual packages, as in the case of UPS. Not all shipping locations meet the criteria for an LTL shipment.
- If you provide us with your account information, we can ship by your choice of shipping carriers.
- A handling fee of $5 is added to each package when shipped by any other carrier then our own.
- If you are using an LTL truck carrier we charge a $35.00 fee for each pallet needed to prepare your order.
- Orders to APO’s and FPO’s are shipped by Priority Military Mail.
- Orders outside the contiguous U.S. are shipped by UPS Worldship or USPS Priority Mail. We can also use a freight forwarding company for large orders. Pallet charges apply for order going through a freight forwarder. If you have your own freight forwarder let us know when placing your order.
We ship to APO/FPO’s using USPS Priority Mail.
Orders already placed online please follow this link: TRACK MY ORDER. Otherwise continue to follow instructions. There are two ways to track your order. The best way is to create an account before you order. This will enable you to look up all your orders. Each order will have the tracking number as well as the shipping provider. There will also be a tracking button that will give you real time status of your shipment. You will also receive an email from us with the tracking number. The second way is to place your order without creating an account. Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking info. This email will come from UPS or USPS, not us. ….If you don’t receive an email notification please check your spam folder, otherwise give us a call.
We no longer have a printed catalog.