1911 Sno Cone Machine
The 1911 Snow Cone Machine features a 1/3 hp motor which can produce an impressive 500 lb. of ice per hour. This commercial machine is constructed from stainless steel and aluminum to ensure long-lasting durability. The 1911 has a number of high-end features including a hooded top reminiscent of the original snow cone machines from the early 1900, but with the highest tech innovations such as a back-lit sign and a lighted serving compartment – a real attention grabber to attract customers to your snow cone business. The high impact acrylic panels are tinted blue to shade the ice from melting. A slanted drain is removable, food grade plastic and drains moisture away from the ice to extend shelf life. Include: 36 inch drain tube, durable door, serving scoop and cup dispenser.
- Model: 1911 Sno Cone Machine
- Part#: 6133110
- Ideal Cart: Medium Cart
- Output: 500 lbs of cube or chunk ice per hour
- Actual Dimensions WxDxH: 20” x 16” x 26”
- Shipping Dimensions WxDxH: 24” x 24” x 26″
- Ship Wt.: 75 lbs.
- AMPS: 15
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 792
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM
- Plug: NEMA 5-15p
- Cast aluminum horn and pusher with two high grade stainless steel blades that are adjustable and easy to replace.
- Slanted drain deck – removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from ice.
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction – durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat paint finish — resists chipping.
- Tinted high-impact polycarbonate side panels – safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down. Also improves the appearance of the ice.
- Slanted drain deck -– removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit sign – a 15-watt fluorescent tube lights the sign to attract attention.
- Lighted serving compartment – highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
- One year warranty
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL
- UL 197 • CSA 22.2 NO. 195 • CE
- Made in USA