Bottle Ring Game Large
Add this classic bottle ring game to your carnivals and 4th of July parties for the perfect all-ages activity! This game uses non-breakable plastic bottle.
36’h x 36″w x 13″d
Bottle Ring Game Large includes:
How to:(What’s the trick to the ring toss game):
- The ring toss game at a fair is often flanked by large and expensive prizes, usually because it can be difficult to conquer. The game consists of bottles lined up side-by-side. The aim of the game is to toss a ring and have it land over the mouth and neck of one of the bottles.
- Ask the game operator for the rules of the game. While most ring toss games are similar, some may have different rules about fault lines and the amount of turns you’re allowed for each ring. Make sure that you obey all of the rules for the best chance at winning the game.
- Hold the ring in your dominant hand. Situate the ring in the crease between your thumb and forefinger, with your thumb on top. The way you hold it should be much like holding a flying disc. The trick to losing the ring toss is that the ring is only large enough to land on a bottle top when it is completely flat. Any angling of the ring will result in it hitting two bottle tops at once and bouncing away.
- Aim the ring for one of the rings near the edge of the grouping of bottles. The less bottles around the one you’re aiming for, the less chance that the ring will ricochet off of a neighboring bottle and ruin your chances of winning.
- Flick your wrist rapidly and release the ring when your wrist is straight. The quicker you flick your wrist, the more of a spin you’ll put on the ring as it flies through the air. The spin stabilizes the ring, so it has less of a chance of tipping when it lands.
- Watch for your winning throw. It might take a few turns to get the hang of it. Try again if possible. Ask the facilitator if you can throw two rings at once, and place one on top of the other. The extra weight may be able to keep the ring straight to give you a winning edge on the ring toss fair game.