ParaFryer Funnel Cake Fryer
Paragon’s multi-purpose fryer is ideal for a number of foods – from funnel cakes, donuts to pastries and other fried delights. This unit is light-weight and portable, making it ideal for carnivals, fairs or concession stands. It holds 25 lbs of oil.
This fryer is crafted with high quality 20 gauge stainless steel, ensuring that it will meet the demands of the most challenging commercial operation. The unit has a minimum and maximum oil fill line on the fryer tank for precise operation. For safety, the fryer is equipped with a lid to protect the oil from contaminants when not in use. The front-mounted oil drain valve makes emptying and cleaning easy and includes a slide bit lock to prevent accidental drainage.
The powerful 4400 watt tubular heating element allows the unit to cook evenly and recover quickly. The thermostats dial adjusts oil temps from 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit and the digital display takes out any guess work when accurate frying is a must. This fryer requires a 240V electrical connection and a NEMA 6-20 plug.
- Model: ParaFryer Funnel Cake Fryer
- Part: 9020
- WxDxH: 18″w X 23″d X 11.5″h
- Ship Wt.: 34 lbs.
- AMPS: 18
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 4400
- Volts: 240
- Plug: NEMA 6-20p
- Digital Thermostat Display
- 240 Volt
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fryer lid can mount to the side which functions as a drain rack.
- The oil drain valve allows easy clean-up, and has a slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage.
- One year warranty
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL
- UL 197 • CSA 22.2 NO. 109 • CE
- Made in USA